Most of the items are within the same price range as other markets, but of course Whole Foods is always fresh, safer to eat, not tested on animals, and that already says a lot to me. I trust the quality of their items and wouldn't shop anywhere else. I am very happy that I have such a stoer in my community.
Shopping here is not cheap but definitely worth it though. They seem to cater to vegans which is hard to find in a store.
You can find most of what you want here. It is pricy. There are some hot vegetarian/vegan items. Sometimes you can find vegetarian meatloaf. there is always Falafel!! At times you can find no sugar desserts.Pros: Good selection of vegetarian/vegan foods, Some hot vegetarian/vegan items.
Cons: Very crowded.
I eat there all the time! They have a great cafeteria I guess you could call it. With everything you could imagine to eat, mostly organic. A lot of vegetarian options, many vegan. Everything is made fresh. It can be a little pricey, but very much worth it. I would highly recommend it for a quick bite to eat, or your daily shopping.
Great service. Wide selection and lots of veggie options. It is also open good hours. The only drawback is that it is expensive. There is a cafe inside as well, that I keep meaning to eat at, but I never have.Pros: good service, good hours open, wide selection
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Santa Clarita Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Whole Foods Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 303 times since Jan 2013.