Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has everything from fresh fruit and vegetable including organic produce, to vitamins and supplements, bakery, deli, environmentally friendly household products, personal care products, frozen and refrigerated food, grocery and more. more-less

First Review by passionforcompassion
anahidscv
anahidscv

I feel at home.

5 Posted on 04 / 09 / 2013

Most of the items are within the same price range as other markets, but of course Whole Foods is always fresh, safer to eat, not tested on animals, and that already says a lot to me. I trust the quality of their items and wouldn't shop anywhere else. I am very happy that I have such a stoer in my community.

Neag
Neag

Cool

5 Posted on 03 / 16 / 2013

Shopping here is not cheap but definitely worth it though. They seem to cater to vegans which is hard to find in a store.

RhobertTachamet
RhobertTachamet

GREAT SELECTION OF VEGAN/VEGETARIAN FOOD OPTIONS

4 Posted on 03 / 12 / 2013

You can find most of what you want here. It is pricy. There are some hot vegetarian/vegan items. Sometimes you can find vegetarian meatloaf. there is always Falafel!! At times you can find no sugar desserts.

Pros: Good selection of vegetarian/vegan foods, Some hot vegetarian/vegan items.
Cons: Very crowded.

nwhitaker
nwhitaker

LOVE WHOLE FOODS!

5 Posted on 12 / 30 / 2008

I eat there all the time! They have a great cafeteria I guess you could call it. With everything you could imagine to eat, mostly organic. A lot of vegetarian options, many vegan. Everything is made fresh. It can be a little pricey, but very much worth it. I would highly recommend it for a quick bite to eat, or your daily shopping.

passionforcompassion
passionforcompassion

Love it!

4 Posted on 08 / 19 / 2008

Great service. Wide selection and lots of veggie options. It is also open good hours. The only drawback is that it is expensive. There is a cafe inside as well, that I keep meaning to eat at, but I never have.

Pros: good service, good hours open, wide selection
Cons: expensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: