Whole Foods Market - E Basse

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli food, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and more. more-less
255 E Basse Rd Ste 130
San Antonio, Texas 78209
210-826-4676

First Review by Veggiechiliqueen
Veggiechiliqueen
Veggiechiliqueen

Smaller than I expected

Posted on 08 / 25 / 2007

I'm used to the 50,000 square foot Whole Foods in Ann Arbor, MI, so I guess I was spoiled when I visited the San Antonio Whole Foods in Alamo Quarry. It's extremely compact, and doesn't feature the extensive veg-friendly deli and in-store bakery that nearby Central Market boasts. However, it still has a solid selection of organic fruits and veggies, bulk foods, grocery items, a small natural health section, and a salad bar. For those looking for gluten-free offerings, Whole Foods has a large selection of GF pastas, flours, crackers, and an entire freezer case devoted to GF cookies, pies, scones and tempting baked goods.

Pros: Large selection of gluten-free options, Selection of bulk / organics

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market - E Basse: