Whole Foods Market - Trolle...

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Offers fresh produce including organic, deli, vitamins, supplements, body care products, grocery, and much more. more-less
544 South 700 East (Trolley Square)
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102

Navegante
Navegante

Nice Whole Foods Store in Trolley Square

Posted on 04 / 08 / 2014

If you have been to Whole Foods before, you know what to expect. They have a large variety of produce, supplements, frozen foods, can foods, soups, deli, bakery, etc. I love going to this store because I know that if I need an ingredient for a vegan recipe that I've never heard of - they will have it. The employees don't raise their eyebrows or give you an open-mouth stare when you ask if something is vegan. My only complaint is that it is more expensive than other stores around the area. If I was ultra-wealthy, I would probably shop here more often for all my groceries. Since I'm not, I go here for a few items that I know aren't stocked at a typical grocery store - and I do the bulk of my shopping elsewhere. 5 "cows" for having a lot of options and choices for vegans!

Updated from previous review on Friday March 21, 2014

Pros: Wide variety of food, Good customer service, Central location with free parking
Cons: Prices are a bit expensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market - Trolley Square: