Whole Foods Market - Roosev...

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has everything from fresh fruit and vegetable including organic produce, to vitamins and supplements, bakery, deli, environmentally friendly household products, personal care products, frozen and refrigerated food, grocery and more. more-less
1026 NE 64th St (Roosevelt Way)
Seattle, Washington 98115
206-985-1500

First Review by thoor_ballylee
leshiofDOOM
leshiofDOOM

Wow!

Posted on 01 / 06 / 2013

My boy friend and I were starving for lunch one day and decided to run inside to see what they had. They had a huge option of foods to pick from in a cafeteria set up. I thought the amount of food I had on my tray was going to make us broke, but surprisingly it wasn't. What was expensive was the price of groceries we got when we decided to go shopping after we were done eating our delicious food.

Pros: Restaurant food is affordable, HUGE variety , Delicious
Cons: Expensive in the grocery store, Crowded, Little Seating Space
thoor_ballylee
thoor_ballylee

Whole Foods, what really needs to be said?

Posted on 01 / 26 / 2011

A fairly big and typical Whole Foods in north east Seattle. It's my local Whole Foods and I go here once to twice a month and I usually have a pretty good time. Usually lots of parking, which is nice and lots of Seattle people doing their shopping is it just me or are people friendlier at Whole Foods, if I stay to eat I almost always end up in a conversation with someone about something, anyways I don't usually buy much here but they have all the usuall vegetarian and vegan stuff, pretty good selections and usually something on sale that makes for a good deal and can offset the other expensive items. If you need a quick vegan eat in the area, I sometimes grap a bag of pita bread and some hummus and hang out with my daughter and talk to strangers about things, it's a lot of fun and I heartely reccomend it.

That being said, there are better Whole Foods stores, it's not perfect and some others do have better vegan selections for sure and I wouldn't go out of my way to stop of here but if you're in the area it will satisfy any veggie craving.

Pros: location, parking, sellection
Cons: can be pricy

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market - Roosevelt Square: