Whole Foods Market - River Rd

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli and hot food bars, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more. more-less

First Review by mena
bumblepuppy
bumblepuppy

E. River Bar!

4 Posted on 01 / 13 / 2014

Yes, there is a beer and wine bar in this grocery store! Amazing selection of rotating beers, many local (if that's your thing). But this is Happy Cow, and you want to know about the food. Four words: Beyond Meat Chicken Wrap. So. Good. I seriously eat this at least once a week (we bike here on the weekend when the weather is nice [which is almost always]). They also have vegan street tacos, vegan wings, some sushi (I think). Oh, and the sweet potato fries are really good, too. You can also get anything from the hot line and eat at the bar. Always good selections. There is also an enchilada bowl station and they have Daiya cheese.

Pros: Vegan options clearly marked, Beyond Meat!, Great place for a snack while shopping
Cons: I can't eat here every day
GroundHog
GroundHog

Pretty Good!

5 Posted on 05 / 19 / 2012

Good produce, alot of organic. Overall a good place to get what you need. (They have alot of meat/deli that I'm not interested in so I can't comment on that. It's not a store designed just for me lol so in trying to please everyone they do a pretty great job I guess.)

mena
mena

AWESOME STORE!!!

5 Posted on 02 / 22 / 2010

I love this store! They have all sorts of mock meats, vegan cheeze, vegan milks, vegan ice creams etc. Including favorites like Dayia, It's All Good Gariden and Feild Roast! They even have vegan shrimp and marshmellows!

Many of the products I just buy because I can't get them anywhere else at such a LOW price or I'd have to pay massive shipping charges because you need so many ice packs to ship anything out here! It's hot!

The staff here is super friendly (more friendly then the one on speedway) and helpful!

Thanks Whole Foods for making my transition to veganism painless!

Pros: Exellent Vegan Options, Freindly Staff, SWEET & SARAS!

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market - River Rd: