Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Stocks fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli foods, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, natural groceries, and much more. Open daily. more-less
12601 Hill Country Blvd
Bee Cave, Texas 78738
512-206-2730

First Review by Chewz
Guest
Guest

Whole Foods?

Posted on 12 / 29 / 2008

I enjoyed the Whole Foods I frequented in Austin back in the 80s. It was not pretentious and being a vegan/vegetarian I felt I was in the "in" crowd. This Whole Foods in Richardson is different however. I've asked numerous times to stock tempeh and last time the clerks did not even know what I was talking about. Once upon a time Whole Foods catered to vegans or at least carried the basics for them to make a meal. 8(

Pros: bulk items
Cons: not as vegan friendly like other stores

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: