Whole Foods Market - Potrer...

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more. The Whole Foods Markets in San Francisco feature daily fresh baked vegan donuts and vegan muffins. Open daily. more-less
450 Rhode Island St (Potrero Hill)
San Francisco, California 94107
415-552-1155

First Review by SynthVegan
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Whole Foods Market

Posted on 01 / 10 / 2013

I stopped here to pick up some snacks (for later) after dining at Source (which was close by). I wasn't crazy about the setup of this Whole Foods. But it did the job by providing me with vegan snacks. They carried a lot of different things that I haven't seen in WFM's back home such as the vegan cookie doughs, different vegan cheeses, etc.

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market - Potrero Hill: