This is one of the best WF's I've been to. They have a great beer and wine selection, lots of vegan deli and vegan bakery options and friendly service. Their guacamole made in house is amazing (and super expensive) as are their prepared fresh fruit options.Pros: great vegan deli/bakery options, great produce and fruit, large wine and beer selection
I am from Boston and was very used to doing my weekly shopping at Whole Foods, so I was so glad they finally opened one in Portland after I moved here. They have TONS of great vegan food (even great fresh vegan food they make there) and vegan options at their bakery (muffins, cookies, scones, cake). Great produce section as well.Pros: clean, tons of stuff, great vegan options
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Portland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Whole Foods Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 702 times since Jan 2013.