Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Stocks everything from fresh fruits and vegetables to household cleaning products, snack foods, vitamins and supplements, deli, grocery, and more. more-less

First Review by aradiapixie

Awesome Whole Foods

5 Posted on 11 / 30 / 2011

This is one of the best WF's I've been to. They have a great beer and wine selection, lots of vegan deli and vegan bakery options and friendly service. Their guacamole made in house is amazing (and super expensive) as are their prepared fresh fruit options.

Pros: great vegan deli/bakery options, great produce and fruit, large wine and beer selection

yay for Whole Foods

5 Posted on 12 / 16 / 2008

I am from Boston and was very used to doing my weekly shopping at Whole Foods, so I was so glad they finally opened one in Portland after I moved here. They have TONS of great vegan food (even great fresh vegan food they make there) and vegan options at their bakery (muffins, cookies, scones, cake). Great produce section as well.

Pros: clean, tons of stuff, great vegan options

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: