Whole Foods Market - Ponce...

First Review by Tigra220
soldelmar
soldelmar

Veg-friendly market

4 Posted on 10 / 27 / 2012

This is my usual place to stop for finding organic food. However, they have an ample variety of soy miks, from original, vanilla, non-fat, 1%, and all sorts of soy yogurts in case you get tired just as me from strawberry and peach only options. As well, they are well "equiped" with tofu and frozen veggie-options.

Cons: price
Tigra220
Tigra220

Delicious vegan prepared foods!

4 Posted on 04 / 17 / 2011

This Whole Foods had an AMAZING cajun blackened vegan chicken salad. It was so awesome that I bought two pounds for the trip home. I wish that they would ship me some more, and I wish that they would share that recipe with my local Whole Foods markets! I did not, however, find any vegan desserts, which was a major bummer.

Pros: unique vegan options
Cons: only in Atlanta?, needs more vegan dessert options

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market - Ponce de Leon: