Whole Foods Market

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain, has deli, vitamins, organic produce, grocery, care products, and more. more-less

First Review by Chewz
Guest
Guest

Rude "lady" working the tea isle

2 Posted on 08 / 15 / 2009

I recently went in search of some good green tea. I have to admit I'm a fan of caffeine. Having kicked the colas and not a coffee fan, I asked a staff person if they knew anything about the green tea/caffeine amounts. He was nice enough and said that was not his isle or specialty and would get the person I needed. She came over and before our conversation started she gave me the once over. I had just finished a bike ride with grease on my leg and a little sweaty. There was no need to be like that. So I asked my question anyway and she quickly said since they were all green tea they should have the same amounts. I quickly showed her two 100% green teas that were not nearly the same. She could not help me yet she couldn't be descent and carry on a nice conversation either.. She went on the offensive defense if that exists, raising her voice and saying she could not help me because I apparently know everything. Well, I don't. I wanted some options and that is why I asked. People who think they know everything don't ask others for help. I had disappointments at the Whole Foods in RIchardson and started doing some shopping in Plano when it was convenient. I wish I hadn't now.

Pros: selection
Cons: rudeness, prices, uppity attitude

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: