Whole Foods Market - Park Lane

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli, hot foods and salad bar, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, coffee bar, and more. more-less

First Review by lovintheveg
Yolochka
Yolochka

Incredible!

4 Posted on 06 / 03 / 2014

Not only does this whole foods location have the friendliest, most helpful staff ever, it has the largest selection of any that I've been to. So happy I stopped in and will be doing so again! Free samples of vegan pastries and more! Recommend trying their white bean and kale soup- I get it every time I go to any whole foods.

Pros: friendly staff, large selection
lovintheveg
lovintheveg

Pretty Store!!

4 Posted on 10 / 18 / 2010

I almost fell over when I saw this place. It's the biggest Whole Foods I've ever been to. I went there in May 2010 when it just opened. It is so big I didn't get all the way through it. I was a little disappointed in the buffet though. The buffet is a big reason I go. The smaller Whole Foods I've been to seem to have a bigger selection of foods on the buffet. Other than that, this place is gorgeous!
Updated from previous review on Monday October 18, 2010

Pros: large store
Cons: small buffet

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market - Park Lane: