Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli food, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and more. more-less

First Review by happycowgirl
happycowgirl
happycowgirl

Meh...

3 Posted on 03 / 11 / 2013

First, this isn't the largest Whole Foods I've been to. It's just average size. Next, maybe I came on an off week, but both times I stopped in the shelves weren't fully stocked. I was looking for a certain kind of soy yogurt that they have at the Chicago Whole Foods and they didn't have it here. Also, they didn't carry (or were out of) Sweet n Sara vegan marshmallows. Lastly, I was very disappointed that few items were even labeled vegan. I expect more from Whole Foods. It slowed me down as I had to do a lot of label reading.

If you're interested, this store doesn't carry wine. There's a liquor store 2 blocks away. I found out the hard way that no grocery store in Utah carries any wine.

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: