Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli and hot food bars, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more. more-less
10810 N Tatum Blvd
Paradise Valley, Arizona 85028
602-569-7600

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by gldecker
gldecker
gldecker

Best Selection of Vegan Food

Posted on 12 / 20 / 2010

A+++ We travel 30 miles each way just to buy a month's worth of their yummy Vegan Food

Guest
Guest

FANTASTIC! :)

Posted on 07 / 03 / 2007

by far Whole Foods is the BEST healthy food store I've ever been to, and I've been to a lot of health food stores(we only buy healthy food in my house) their food is delicious, and I love the huge variety of things in their store. My friend works for them and she says that they pay great and treat their workers great. The store looks very nice inside too:) Whole Foods is totally awesome. try it!

Pros: everything you want in a, health store
Cons: a little expensive