Large supermarket chain has Deli, Organic Produce, Vitamins, Juices. more-less
1210 Bethlehem Pike
North Wales, Pennsylvania 19454

Mon-Sun 8:00am-9:00pm

First Review by SilverCrescent

good but could be better

Posted on 04 / 17 / 2012

I've gone to this Whole Foods since they first opened when they were originally Fresh Fields. They've made a lot of strides since then but I've been disappointed lately in how little ready-made vegetarian/vegan food there is. There used to be much more. And I agree, it is a tight fit when you walk the aisles of the store. It would also be nice to have a separate section for especially vegan foods so you don't have to read every label. Of course this is why it's much easier to go raw. :)

Nice Store

Posted on 04 / 15 / 2008

This is a nice organic store. Its very small and very crowded however. The aisles are very small and the lines can get really long. They have a very nice bakery though, with vegan baked goods. I managed to score some very good vegan blueberry corn bread and some mouthwatering vegan apple pie. They didn't carry too much of the tofutti brand, which disappointed me, but made up with the baked goods.

Pros: delicious vegan baked goods, friendly staff
Cons: crowded small aisles, long lines

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: