Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli and hot food bars, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more. Open daily. more-less
32-40 Church Street, Stoke Newington, London, UK (73 bus)
North London, England N16 OL
Now Open

Mon-Sat 7:30am-9:30pm, Sun 8:00am-9:30pm

First Review by Stevie

If you like Walmart, you'll love wholefoods!

Posted on 05 / 20 / 2014

Don't support this American chain. Use your local health food shop before 'Wholefoods' puts it out of business.

A regular Whole Foods place

Posted on 03 / 31 / 2012

The supermarket is really nice. But it's nothing extraordinary, really, as it's just like most of the other Whole Foods supermarkets.

Pros: Good selection
Cons: They sell meat

Whole Foods Market, Stoke Newington

Posted on 06 / 22 / 2011

I rocked in here this morning to get some takeaway food and also to take a look around as from the outside it is one of the biggest health food shops I have seen in the UK

Inside the place is indeed big with a wide choice of some terrific products. I thought I had gone to heaven and if I had time I would have liked to have a good old look around to see what there was.

However, tie pressure meant keeping it short & sweep so I bought what I was after - vegan calzone and also a lentil and potato dish in a plastic tub. Both were terrific.

The only downside was my surprise when sizing up what I was going to have when I spotted that they sold chicken soup. What a shame to spoil what is otherwise a fantastic place.

Pros: Vegan vego friendly, Big choice, Open long hours
Cons: Not 100% vego

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: