Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli and hot food bars, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more. more-less
800 Del Monte Center

Sonja and Dirk
Sonja and Dirk

same as other stores

Posted on 08 / 11 / 2014

As I was visiting with non-vegan friends for the weekend, I stopped in to pick up some vegan items for myself. I don't shop at WFM at home anymore and this store reminded me why. The butcher, seafood and cheese areas are prominent and the smell is strong. The restrooms are right next to the fish and it was difficult to stand there while waiting to use them. The deli area does have some vegan items, but not as many as other locations. I got a kale salad and a quinoa salad as well as two muffins, a blueberry and a chocolate. The salads were good, but the muffins were nothing to write home about. I was able to pick up some other basics, but I couldn't wait to leave to get away from the stench and "humane" myth marketing.

Pros: vegan basics
Cons: sells meat, dairy and eggs
VeganMarr
VeganMarr

Nice, big store!

Posted on 08 / 22 / 2013

Whole Foods everywhere & anywhere, are often my fallback when I want something to eat on the go. They even had some vegan cake slices but they looked far prettier than they tasted, sadly.

Pros: good location, big store, lots of options
magickbaby
magickbaby

great store !

Posted on 11 / 18 / 2012

I love this store. Just bought an awesome vegan pumpkin pie for the holiday. ! 365 is such a great value!

Pros: lots of products, fresh and healthy eats
Cons: wish it was bigger

walkinwoods
walkinwoods

Basic safe food

Posted on 02 / 14 / 2011

This is a full service Whole Foods Market with a good deli counter, hot soups, salad bar and all the fixings. Their hot food section is sometimes good, sometimes not so great. But, overall, there are lots and lots of safe food options for vegetarians, non-dairy folks, non-gluten folks, and other assorted food preferences or needs. Tables and chairs available inside and outside.

Pros: Lots of healthy choices, Positive staff, Great sandwiches
Cons: Cost, Hot food is sometimes mediocre
mandagrrl
mandagrrl

Vegan Valhalla

Posted on 05 / 19 / 2009

So what If Whole Foods is a chain of stores. I see that actually as a good thing. Better selection and better prices on good, organic, whole food. Things that we need to keep us healthy, happy and prospering on this big blue ball we call Earth. The 365 house brand is fantastic and quite a bargain really (most of it is organic to boot!). The veggies at this store have never ceased to amaze me and I am in love with the bulk section!

Pros: Organic Goods, Bulk Bins, Vegan friendly !
Cons: No Teese :(

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: