Whole Foods Market - McEwen Dr

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli and hot food bars, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more. more-less

First Review by Raesock
Technicality
Technicality

Whole Foods Cool Springs

4 Posted on 01 / 21 / 2014

There are over 10 prepared options in the chef case for veg*ns. They are all labeled. Most are delicious and you can get as much or as little as you like. They have a lot of space to sit and eat, including outdoor seating. This place is very busy during lunch due to the food bars.

Raesock
Raesock

Great stuff in the chef case!

4 Posted on 01 / 14 / 2013

I eat here for lunch a LOT. It is my go to place when I need something quick. Their salad bar always looks good, but it is the chef case i LOVE. They have a mock chicken salad that is killer! I like it better then I ever liked chicken salad when I ate meat. pretty recently they outdid themselves but putting out an outstanding vegan carolina barbeque. It is like BBQ shreds and I am a LITTLE obsessed with it! They don't always have it because they said somedays it sells out quick. Yum. I don't eat at other Whole Foods often so i don't know if they all have the same things, but I love the stuff at this one.

Pros: great salad bar, vegan BBQ, mock chicken salad
Cons: don't always have what I want

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market - McEwen Dr: