Large supermarket chain has Deli, Vitamins, Organic Produce. more-less

First Review by kindlizard
mariaiswaycool
mariaiswaycool

Happy to have a nearby Whole Foods!

4 Posted on 09 / 11 / 2013

This isn't the largest or least crowded Whole Foods I've ever been to, but it is the closest and most convenient for my grocery shopping! Having lived for a year in area far from any Whole Foods Markets, I have learned to appreciate a nearby store. Has all the vegetarian/vegan options I am looking for, so it is nice to have the convenience. Just a fair warning, this particular Whole Foods is a bit small and gets crowded easily, so it's best to go on off hours! As with other Whole Foods, my favorite hot bar item is the vegan general tso's "chicken". Other than that item, I usually just get groceries and make my own food. I especially like the selection for produce.

Pros: Great Selection, Good Sized Produce Section
Cons: Can Get Crowded, Small Store
kindlizard
kindlizard

Average WF

4 Posted on 09 / 09 / 2008

Its a good WF store, not the best or worst. They have some pretty good deli options and the staff is usually helpful. I do hate the location, but WF is always in these types of areas, congested. If you are in Marlton, it is the place to be. There is a dearth of options around here and finding good produce or any good vegan food is hard to find. Compare to whats available it is a great spot, though people and traffic around here are less than desirable.

Pros: staff, produce, deli
Cons: location, traffic, a bit yuppied out

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: