I love this Whole Foods because it is in such a great location. The store also has a wide selection of food. Unlike other stores, you get options to meet your individual diet. The food is very fresh and always offer a range of health drinks.Pros: Offers a wide selection, Clean and Healthy Atmosphere, Carries many brands
This is my favorite Whole Foods in the area. Some things are pricier than necessary, but a great place to buy bulk grains, legumes and other harder to find ingredients. Where else can you purchase Daiya Cheese without the internet? They also have a good selections of milks like soy, coconut, and almond.Plus, a great selection of vegan ice creams.
Whole Foods has a big buffet bar with many vegan choices other than just salad.
That being said, if you are going just for Silk Soy milk, go to Target, it's a lot cheaper there ;-)
this whole foods is SUPER cramped. they also do not have a full salad bar like the other whole foods, and are lacking nearly all the vegan items at the salad bar they do have. they have all the basic stuff every other whole foods has, just in a cramped space where shopping carts not really fit in the aisles. if you can, go to the one in jericho instead.
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Manhasset Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Whole Foods Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 249 times since Jan 2013.