Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli and hot food bars, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more. more-less

First Review by pathfinder
pathfinder
pathfinder

West Little Rock's Health Food Source

4 Posted on 05 / 30 / 2007

I grew up in Little Rock and until Wild Oats Market appeared, access to organic food was limited. They are conveniently located off the I-630 & I-40 interchange. I was really impressed with the fresh organic selections they placed on their salad bar. They also have great organic veggie rolls! I was also impressed with how clean and bright the facility was. Every thing is easily identifiable and easy to read. They offer lots of free parking in front.

Pros: Clean, Modern, Lots of parking available

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: