Whole Foods Market - Lakewood

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has deli, organic produce, vitamins, personal care products, grocery, environmentally friendly household products, and more. Open daily. more-less

First Review by Geetam
Healthy4life
Healthy4life

Love the Lakewood store

5 Posted on 05 / 27 / 2012

The Lakewood store has more vegan options in the food court area than the Park Lane store. The catering department is also more flexible and willing to work with food allergies. I love that I can pick up a healthy lunch or dinner. They have a huge selection. I love to get grilled veggies, steamed brown rice, a baked potato, vegan soup, vegan brown rice sushi, and huge green salad.

Pros: organic, allergy friendly, no-oil, vegan, healthy food
Cons: none, none, none
HappyHerbivoreJunkie
HappyHerbivoreJunkie

Love Whole Foods

5 Posted on 05 / 27 / 2012

I love Whole Food's Food Bar! I can get a quick lunch or dinner that is wholesome and allergy friendly (soy-free, gluten-free, oat-free, bean-free, peanut-free, and legume-free). I love whole brown rice, steamed kale, steamed veggies, mashed sweet potatoes and the green salad/fruit bar! Sheer bliss!

Pros: organic, healthy, whole, vegan , allergy friendly, gluten-free, soy-free
Cons: none, none, none
Geetam
Geetam

Deli case

4 Posted on 10 / 17 / 2011

Whole Foods puts meat items next to vegan items in Deli case. It seems wrong to me. My hubby and I have commented. They are usually nice, but they don't know why either, and they said they'd tell the powers that be know...:) and we love to eat there, 'cuz you can see the sky at the counter, when you sit down there to eat. Lots of samples in Whole Body. They just have a big glass jar, with many organic skin care samples. The store's Feng Shui could be tweaked a bit, but there is a light and airy feel to it;nice people work there...:)

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market - Lakewood: