Whole Foods Market - Interbay

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli, hot foods and salad bar, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, coffee bar, and more. Open daily. more-less

First Review by teresitalovesgreens
Guest
Guest

It's pricey but they have it all.

3 Posted on 11 / 21 / 2011

This is a new Whole Foods so everything is shiny and pretty and full of goodies. I don't do my regular shopping here but when they have sales on specialty items I'm here. They had a crazy good deal on a few things that saved me lots over Fred Meyers prices but their produce is still more than FM or Trader Joe's. Great bakery for vegetarians but not a lot for vegans.

Pros: New, super-clean, Easy to park
Cons: Expensive, Not local

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market - Interbay: