My favorite thing about being in the midwest is that Whole Foods carries Oasis dips & spreads & Earls. They come in lentil, black bean and hummus all with ZERO fat. We like to grab some sourdough rolls or bread from the bakery and a tub of spread. This was a nice Whole Foods with a good selection of Health Starts Here food.Pros: oasis spreads
I used to shop at Trader Joe's until I discovered Whole Foods. Their selection is much greater, especially the fresh produce! Lots of variety, and always fresh. Love the 365 degrees products (especially their organic coffee beans)Pros: Organic produce, Bulk products, Good variety
Cons: Poor meat experiences, no Southside Indy location
This is where I prefer to shop. The largest selection of anywhere in Indianapolis, especially for produce. They also have a huge freezer section, lots of quality beer/wine, sushi, pastries, natural bath/body items. The place is huge. Lots of vegan items including vegan gourmet cheese. The only problem is the location. It's quite a hike from downtown or the southside, and there is also another location in Carmel which really isn't that far away from this the 86th street location.Pros: huge selection, lots of produce, great bulk section
Cons: location, its a chain
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Indianapolis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Whole Foods Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 652 times since Jan 2013.