Whole Foods Market - Indian...

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has deli, fresh organic produce, vitamins, bakery, natural health products, and more. more-less
2103 Carlilse Blvd NE (Indian School Plaza)
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110
505-260-1366

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Joey
Evolving
Evolving

Busy Market but Lots of Items

Posted on 04 / 16 / 2014

This WAS my favorite store when I 1st went vegan.

I really like Whole Foods- I have learned that I can get lost for an easy hour and half or so.

I like the produce selection-although I'd be happier if it was ALL organic OR at least grouped together (organic and non-organic).

They have a fairly good selection of vegan options but they do light up the grill fairly often with lots of meat options.

Pros: Many Items, Vegan Options, Massage tables avail
Cons: Some employees do not know product info , Parking, Turning left from the parking area
scottie1134
scottie1134

WFM - [see tos]

Posted on 02 / 17 / 2013

I was going here on a regular basis once they started serving the beyond meat in the deli. I was just getting burritos with it. My buddy liked getting it in the salad bar. But they just about stopped having it in the salad bar at all.
Then one time the burrito wasn't tasting to good. And I thought, oh, it must just be me. Than for the next couple of days I was pretty messed up. But I gave them another chance. I get another burrito, get back to my shop, and the rice is so hard it just about breaks my teeth. I call the store and inform them and I get treated like I'm just some pest.
So I ate the burrito anyways, $7 a burrito, I'm not about to waste it. What a mistake that was. Missed a whole day of work the next day and messed me up once again.
Doing a Google search, I realize I am not the only person to have this happen.
I gave them another chance after the first incident, but it would just be foolish of me to give them a 3rd chance?
And the deli manager that made my burrito on 1 occasion, was looking elsewhere the entire time he was making the burrito. And he used the scoop for the real chicken to scoop up the fake chicken. He was looking at the other employees in the distance. And he was the manager. Makes you think about how concerned he is about basic food prep and guidelines.

Pros: Some Vegan Options, Hours Open, Locations
Cons: [see tos], Horrible Service, Cost
PurpleMary7
PurpleMary7

Good as Ever

Posted on 12 / 18 / 2012

This Whole Foods has a sort of congested carpark. Entrance is ok; exits can be troublesome. Staff is always friendly & helpful. Have enjoyed a sitting masssage. Otherwise; about the same as most Whole Foods(not the huge ones in larger cities). Thanks.

iggy
iggy
  • fruititarian

Grilling Burgers with Cheese on Earthday

Posted on 08 / 22 / 2012

Nothing sucks more than to walk up to a grocery store where there are grills outside burning crushed cows with their rotten udder drippings (cheese) on them. This as a celebration of Earthday which is to recognize what we are doing to the planet and it's inhabitants is a complete slap in the face, especially when the UN has said that eating meat is the biggest contribution to global warming by man.

Are they crazy? Stay away until they start doing the right thing.

Pros: None, Meat, Cheese
Cons: Stupid management, High Prices, Little Vegan foods
Joey
Joey

No Longer Wild Oats

Posted on 04 / 13 / 2008

Anyone who shops at this store knows that it is now a Whole Foods Market. Whole Foods took it over recently. I like shopping there because I can always find a parking space. I like the variety. They have conventional and organic foods for sale. The atmosphere and staff are friendly and helpful. I'm glad that its now a Whole Foods as the variety is better.

Pros: organic, friendly, large variety

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market - Indian School Plaza: