Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli and hot food bars, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more. more-less

First Review by egietz
chobesoy
chobesoy
  • herbivore

beautiful produce, booze bar, delicious food

4 Posted on 06 / 19 / 2014

Right off the freeway this is a beautiful whole foods that's easy pass by but being in a shopping center there are few other access points to get there. Ample parking. It's large and has a nice seating area in front for people to dine in. There are beers on tap (nice spacious sunny bar facing the eating area), daily and weekly specials, hot/cold food bars, and now even a small vegan donut stand! Half dozen for $5.50. If I hadn't just stopped by the Donuttery also in Huntington Beach, I would have bought some (maybe next time). They looked great, but only the cake variety so far, not the array that is growing in vegan markets. For specials, I brought home the $1 vegan enchiladas and thought they were great despite being nuked later.
I do like the little signs they have with the "local" mantra, grown or made here in xyz, california. One example is a non-dairy cheese company with the little intro placed there for you to read.
Very whole food-y, very pleasant, a great place to shop when I'm in the area

Pros: open and comfortable, variety , vegan options
Cons: still whole food prices :)
egietz
egietz

Awesome grocery store!

5 Posted on 12 / 28 / 2012

They carry awesome veg brands, from food to hygiene and even some clothing items. This is my absolute favorite store, I love their awesome selection of produce and beauty products. I don't know what I would do without this store! This location is very clean and organized.

Pros: produce selection, hygiene products, organized

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: