Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has deli and prepared foods, vitamins, body care products, fresh organic produce, natural groceries, and much more. more-less

First Review by happycowgirl
happycowgirl
happycowgirl

Good Enough

4 Posted on 08 / 05 / 2011

This is an old-shool Whole Foods location, meaning it's not as big as some of the newer ones and the aisles are a little tighter. It doesn't offer mini-restaurants inside like the Whole Foods location in Chicago's Lincoln Park. That said, it gets the job done with fresh, organic produce, pre-prepared veg*n meals, small floral dept...all the items found at your typical Whole Foods.

I've only been to this location a few times so it could be my bad luck, but I haven't found staff here to be as helpful as at most Whole Foods. Still, since this is the only place I know of in the area to get vegan essentials, I have to go with 4 cows.

Located west of the 294 Tollway right off of the Ogden exit, on the corner of Ogden Ave. and County Line Rd.

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: