Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and more. more-less
19440 NW Cornell Rd

PDXVeganFamily
PDXVeganFamily

Great Place to Grab Essentials

Posted on 10 / 05 / 2015

This is my go-to store for Earth Balance, Edward n Sons gravy, Earth Balance Mac n Cheeze and an assortment of frozen vegan goods (for those lazy dinners. Everyone is nice and friendly, but they do BBQ out front in the summer which makes me cover my face and hold my breath... not everyone likes the smell of cooking flesh WFs :(

Pros: Great vegan selection
Cons: BBQ out front in the summer, Prices are high
kimhester
kimhester

Impressive offerings

Posted on 04 / 19 / 2013

I have shopped at Whole Foods in Hillsboro several years and find its range of vegetarian/vegan foods to be impressive. It is highly recommenbded to vegetarians and vegans.

Pros: Large range of offerings, Clean, friendly atmosphere, Great produce

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: