Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Stocks fresh fruits and vegetables including organic, vitamins and supplements, deli, body care products, bakery, grocery, and more. more-less
100 S Green Valley Parkway
Henderson, Nevada 89012
702-361-8183

First Review by Sonja and Dirk
Vegas Vegan
Vegas Vegan

Best vegan cookies

Posted on 05 / 18 / 2012

Whole foods bakery has amazing vegan peanut butter cookies!!!!!!! They are a soft and by far the best peanut butter cookie I have ever had! They freeze really well too. They are packaged by the dozen, I think. The vegan chocolate chip cookies are also really good but my kids and I prefer the peanut butter cookies. They go pretty quick so maybe call ahead of time to make sure they have them.

Niffer5000
Niffer5000

Great Place

Posted on 05 / 03 / 2012

I can find everything that I am looking for here. It's also nice that when short on time I know I can go to the pizza counter and get Vegan pizza, or hit the deli. In the last several months the bakery has been adding more and more Vegan options. The cupcakes are delish!! The staff has always been very friendly.

Pros: Everything you need
suze214
suze214

Nice store

Posted on 04 / 19 / 2011

This place is really friendly, and they have some good values if you look - like this week they have mangoes for $1 each. Generally though, very expensive (Whole Paycheck). Also I have heard that they carry GMO items, there is a controversy going on about this on the internet. So I don't really trust them as much as Trader Joes, who say in their mission statement that they do not carry GMO items. Their prepared foods are OK, they generally look a lot better than they taste, and are really expensive.

Pros: Friendly staff, good bargains if you look
Cons: Too expensive, Carry GMO items

Bradly Dunam
Bradly Dunam

Fun Place

Posted on 03 / 27 / 2010

I really like this Whole Foods the best out of all the ones in Vegas. The staff here is so helpful and friendly. I feel like it's more of a neighborhood store than a chain.

Sonja and Dirk
Sonja and Dirk

Life Saver

Posted on 07 / 15 / 2009

We stayed at the Loews in Lake Las Vegas and Whole Foods' deli was a life saver. Thankfully, we had a fridge in our room as the restaurants out there didn't offer many choices. Although the gelato place at Montelago Village did have a soy option.

Pros: Deli selection

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: