Whole Foods Market -...

Market offers a salad bar, deli, juice bar, coffee bar, bulk foods, beer and wine, supplements, health and beauty aids, frozen and perishable foods, and more. more-less

First Review by FLGIRL
BuyWisely
BuyWisely

• non-vegetarian

Green Life

1 Posted on 01 / 03 / 2014

CEO of Whole Foods denies climate change, puts out false information about the Affordable Health Care Act, and supports ALEC (ultra-conservative political action group). Whole Foods owns Green Life--please do not support this big box store unless you want to support a very conservative business.

Pros: attractive store, now "in fashion"
Cons: proceeds support ultra-conservative caus
mathman
mathman

Greenlife Grocery

5 Posted on 09 / 13 / 2011

When travelling to Asheville, this was my stop for food when I wasn't going to a restaurant, or when I was stocking up before long drives into non-veggie land. The pre-made lunch/dinner bar was great, providing many choices (including steamed greens) and complete ingredient lists to be certain that a given selection was vegan. The locally-produced artisanal breads and snack bars were great for the road as well.

ardizonisara
ardizonisara

• raw

the beat all

5 Posted on 09 / 04 / 2008

this is the best over all health food grocery store in asheville go here!!! oh and they wont kick you out if you play music for money out front. :)

kider
kider

A Must

5 Posted on 09 / 03 / 2008

When in asheville, this is where you should get your groceries. Earth-Fare is nice, and I'd like to support the food co-op, but green life can't be beat. Great vegan deserts, great organic produce, great sushi, amazing beer selection. Good fish/meat selection, some raw stuff. REALLY COOL VIBES.

Pros: food, atmosphere, beer
Lisa G
Lisa G

Wow

5 Posted on 08 / 21 / 2008

This is an incredible health food store with tons of premade veggie and nonveggie food selections plus you can have sandwiches made and heated if you want (panini style). I really wish they would build one in the Orlando area. It blows Whole Foods away.

FLGIRL
FLGIRL

Wow!!!! Greenlife is a treat!

5 Posted on 08 / 15 / 2008

I can't believe there isn't a review of this fantastic store on here. I am no authority to write a thorough one after just visiting today but i was very impressed with this bustling grocery store. Fantastic selection of vegetarian items and friendly service. I bought a lot of fresh made vegetarian items to go. Would have loved to have tried more, but we are leaving town soon.

I wish we had a store like this in Florida. Loved the Vegan chocolate chip cookies and they even had an option for soy milk at the coffee counter. Soy is so hard to find to put in my coffee whenever I go out. This was nice.

Great place to people watch too. Fantastic downtown location. Stop by here sometime. I will definitely be back when I'm back in town in a couple months.

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market - Greenlife Grocery: