Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more. more-less
316 Kentlands Blvd
Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878
301-258-9500
Closed now

Mon-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm

First Review by EMcAuley03
trimblecaster
trimblecaster

A great place to stock up on supplies!

Posted on 02 / 05 / 2014

Whole Foods is great! While I prefer the bulk section at the Rockville/Bethesda WF, this one keeps me coming back for the staples and the great customer service. My wife and I have even had date night meals at the cafe. It's VERY vegan friendly with a great frozen section and lots of vegan cheese!

Pros: Vegan Cheese, Great cafe, ZEVIA!
Cons: Limited bulk section
EMcAuley03
EMcAuley03

Fell in love upon first visit!!

Posted on 08 / 27 / 2012

They everything you could possibly be looking for in the Vegan/Vegetarian world as well as healthier meat options as well. I just moved here from St Petersburg, FL where there isn't a Whole Foods close by, they had everything I could ask for and more. Most people say they are expensive, I DISAGREE!!! They were not any more expensive than what I'm use to paying!! I love love love them!!!!

Pros: Vegan/Vegetarian Based, OPTIONS!!!, Samples

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: