Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and more. Open daily. more-less

First Review by EB456
AvniLove
AvniLove

Was Just OK

3 Posted on 08 / 21 / 2014

I went here only once, but found a couple bargains when looking very closely. Most items there are super expensive, so if you're eating only organic foods, then expect to pay way more at this store. I just couldn't believe the prices on some things! On the other hand, you can come here to find some healthy vegan food products that are more difficult to find.

Pros: Sells some hard to find vegan foods., Good variety, Hot buffet meals
Cons: Overpriced, Expensive
EB456
EB456

Used to be good........

2 Posted on 10 / 11 / 2010

I have gone to this Whole Foods weekly for many years and the quality and selection only continued to decline steadily over the years. I now go out of my way to drive an extra 10 minutes away to Whole Foods in Paramus. It is brand new and their vegan selection is awesome! Unlike WF Edgewater, they actually have the same items a week later. My Wife and I would constantly joke around with eachother whenever we found a cool new item at WF Edgewater because we knew it would not be there the following week and most of the time, we were right!

Stay away from this dive and hit WF Paramus, you won't be sorry!

Pros: Local, Convenient, Good Parking
Cons: Everything Else, Poor Selection, Diminished Raw Section

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: