Whole Foods Market - Sugar...

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli and hot food bars, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more. more-less

First Review by Navegante
Navegante
Navegante

Nice Store. Lots of Selection. A bit pricey.

4 Posted on 04 / 03 / 2014

This is a Whole Foods. If you've been in one, you know basically what to expect. They have a large selection of produce, natural foods, supplements, frozen foods, etc. along with "happy meats" (I know - there is no such thing). This particular store is well-lit, clean, and has friendly people working there. There is a doggie station out front where you can purchase a treat and the proceeds to towards the Utah Humane Society. Pretty cool. I feel like the prices here and at other Whole Foods is more than I want to spend on all my shopping, so I usually buy staples elsewhere and go here for specialty items.

Pros: Big Selection, Friendly and helpful staff, They donate to charity
Cons: Prices are high compared to other stores

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market - Sugar House: