Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Offers fresh fruits and vegetables including organic, deli, bakery, care products, supplements, grocery, and much more. more-less
5945 State Bridge Rd
Duluth, Georgia 30097
678-514-2400
OPEN NOW

Mon-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm

First Review by WarnerRobins
BramDesmet
BramDesmet

Ok, but limited vegan food selection.

Posted on 03 / 22 / 2014

The store itself is quite nice, but the Vegan selection is quite limited compared to the majority of other Whole Foods Markets. Vegan bakery items are particularly limited and the hot bar is hit or miss with respect to vegan options for entree type items. Local Publix and Kroger often have as many, if not more, vegan frozen food items. Inside the perimeter Whole Foods are significantly more vegan-friendly.

Pros: clean, good produce
Cons: limited vegan selection compared to most whole foo
spiffysavannah
spiffysavannah

Love!

Posted on 12 / 31 / 2012

I LOVE Whole Foods! They have so many great vegan selections! The hot and cold bars also have amazing vegan food. If I were rich I think I could spend all my money there, hehe :P it is a bit expensive but not everything, you just have to be smart about what you buy.

Pros: delicious, vegan-friendly, organic
Cons: pricey
WarnerRobins
WarnerRobins

Great Selection

Posted on 04 / 13 / 2010

This is the nearest Whole Foods to me and it is over 20 miles away. But occationally I go there for particular items like Peace Cereal for example. Publix has this cereal, but Whole Foods has it on sale from time to time and that's when I buy it. They stock MANY vegan items.

Pros: Many Vegan Items, Clean/Friendly location, Child shopping carts
Cons: Expensive vegan items

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: