Whole Foods Market - E 1st Ave

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli food, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and more. more-less

First Review by jdame
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Great Local Products (Vegan Cake)

4 Posted on 01 / 06 / 2011

This is a very nice Whole Foods and they carried a lot of good stuff. I left here with the "We Can't Say it's Not Cheese" spread (something I can't get in Chicago) and a phenomenal chocolate raspberry cake (Joy's cake?). Highly recommended just for that vegan cake alone.

keesimps
keesimps

Very nice and new Whole Foods

5 Posted on 09 / 19 / 2010

I am visiting Denver and went to this Whole Foods the other day. It is very well laid out, clean and new looking. I wish the produce area was like this at mine in Phoenix as they had different bins with veggies and salad greens, etc. They were very helpful and had a moderate raw section.

kindlizard
kindlizard

nicest WF in Denver

4 Posted on 10 / 03 / 2008

This is the nicest WF in Denver by a stretch. This place has everything. It is clean, friendly. This would be my pick of all the WF in Denver.

jdame
jdame

Good Store

5 Posted on 07 / 25 / 2007

This store is big and has selections for everyone vegan or otherwise. Staff is very nice although the people in the store seemed to be pretty snobby however I wasn't sure if it was just the time of day that I went (late evening).

Pros: Selection, Price, Vegan Friendly

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market - E 1st Ave: