Whole Foods Market

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and more. more-less

First Review by SynthVegan
Cinnamonn
Cinnamonn

Excellent Whole Foods and Includes Liquor Store

5 Posted on 02 / 25 / 2011

This is my home base Whole Foods store, I'm there at least once a week. I love it, lots of vegan options available, many faux meats and cheeses both refridgerated and frozen. The attached wine store is fantastic with lots of organic vegan wines at great prices.

Pros: Variety, Attached Liquor Store, Friendly Staff
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

nice sized Whole Foods

4 Posted on 08 / 10 / 2010

This is a nice sized Whole Foods. I had to stop here during my trip for some vegan snacks and condiments and was happy with the place overall. I happened to notice they had a vegan cheese called "I can't say it's cheese", that's not something we have in Chicago so I will definitely try that stuff out next time I go to Denver.

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: