Large supermarket chain has Deli, juices, vitamins, organic produce. more-less
760 Waukegan Rd
Deerfield, Illinois 60015
847-444-1900

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by SynthVegan
sglcklch
sglcklch

Pretty nice store

Posted on 06 / 20 / 2013

Dropped by for a quick lunch on the way to ORD. Very clean, neat, and spacious store located in a quiet and peaceful neighborhood. Selection was pretty standard-decent, veg*n-friendly, well-stocked-nothing surprising there.

I just have to comment on their restroom-it was one of the most pleasant smelling restrooms I've ever walked into (especially for a grocery store!), and it was immaculate as well. What was super cool was the foot operated door opener-no need to touch anything with your hands anymore! It was a proper eureka moment for me because personally I find door handles in public places absolutely disgusting. Just this only deserves a full rating in my book, but then I was a little disappointed I couldn't find any Chicago Diner desserts... so I had to bring it down to a 4.

Pros: awesome restroom
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Decent WFM in the Suburbs

Posted on 09 / 08 / 2010

Tucked away in a shopping center, this WFM looks small from the outside but it's actually bigger than it looks. They had all the basic vegan stuff like condiments, cheeses, cookies & snacks, baked goods from Chicago Diner, etc. Overall nice store for the burbs, probably one of few places to get special vegan grocery items near Deerfield.

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: