Whole Foods Market - Gold...

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli food, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more. more-less

First Review by SynthVegan
DaniM
DaniM

Just Whole Foods Market

4 Posted on 06 / 23 / 2013

A little bit smaller than other WFM like the one in New York City but of the core as great as any other WFM

sglcklch
sglcklch

Alright store

3 Posted on 06 / 06 / 2013

This Whole Foods is OK. I came here to get some lunch and travel food. I did find the selection a little lacking in that I couldn't find what I was looking for, but the salad & hot food bars were pretty decent. Lots of vegan options as always.

Cons: selection
gr8vegan
gr8vegan

haha I actually just met the previous review here

4 Posted on 07 / 19 / 2012

This Whole Foods is not that bad! They have a bunch of health starts here options and Oasis Hummus/Lentil & black bean dip. We also saw Lady Gaga Shopping here! Its a small whole foods, but there is a nice seating area along the front window to eat and watch the people going by, everything you need is here!

Pros: Oasis spreads, HSH berry dessert!
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

I don't like this WFM...

2 Posted on 03 / 16 / 2010

So this is my new Whole Foods since I moved into this area and I'm not too happy with it. It's small, gets crowded, the produce is picked over, and there just aren't many options. I try to avoid this one now and I just invconvenience myself by taking the Red Line to the Lincoln Park WFM, it's the nicest one in the city.

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market - Gold Coast: