Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli and hot food bars, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more. Previously located on Shoppers World Court. more-less

First Review by Percyfaith
AnnalieseH
AnnalieseH

Good!

4 Posted on 08 / 10 / 2014

I love WFM! This is a smaller store than the one, say, in Richmond, but it's a nice store, and I visit nearly every week. The workers are always friendly, the salad and hot bars are always well-stocked, and it's a small enough store that everything is easy to find. The back, left portion of the store has a gross shrimpy smell, but I've found that it's the case with all of their locations. And if you know how to shop, WFM is no more expensive than Kroger!

Percyfaith
Percyfaith

Charlottesville has a great Whole Foods Market!

5 Posted on 07 / 08 / 2013

We are locals and are in this store almost daily and we love it. Great staff and an organic salad bar. It is a fairly new store several years old in 2013 and has a great selection. Clean and Quality.

Guest
Guest

wholistic, but animalistic too

4 Posted on 06 / 30 / 2007

an excellent store with a wide variety of products ranging from fresh organic produce to books, vitamins and homebaked breads. Has a cafe. Nice to shop in when you're on the go. Still, it bothers me that they sell meat. But it is directed to the mainstream. Good it's non-smoking. great location north of town, easy parking. If i lived in U.S. I would shop the locals, but as a traveler, it is easy to shop there.

Pros: friendly, helpful staff, pleasant environment, great location
Cons: SELL MEAT, ALBEIT ORGANIC

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: