Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli and hot food bars, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more. more-less

First Review by tristan
macmantrl
macmantrl

Great store

4 Posted on 08 / 06 / 2012

I've always loved Whole Foods, and this location is no exception. It's a bit smaller and more cramped than other Whole Foods I've been in (and thus the selection is not as diverse), but overall it still has most of the items I want, and plenty of vegan foods. I especially like how the Whole Foods store brand labels most of their items as vegan or not. Things can be pricey, but the store brand tends to be relatively cheap. Make sure to get the bi-monthly coupons and watch for in-store deals.

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff
Cons: small and cramped, pricey
EdGauci
EdGauci

Good Vegan Food Source

4 Posted on 12 / 30 / 2011

We shop here every week. You can definitely find lots of vegan food here. This store is pretty small, and it's always busy with shoppers. It would be cool if they separated out the vegan products - for example, it's not easy to find bread that doesn't contain honey. Would it be so hard to separate those on their own shelf space?

Pros: Variety, Friendly, Busy!
Cons: Vegan items not always easy to identify, Busy!
Laideebug
Laideebug

Great selection

4 Posted on 06 / 28 / 2010

I shop mainly at Trader Joe's but they only have so much since they're small stores. I discovered WF's about a month ago and love the variety I can get from there, being a vegan, than from TJ's (trader Joe's). I pay more at WF but it's worth the variety. I Recommend it to everyone!

Pros: Large selection, Lots of vegan options, More natural beauty products
Cons: A little pricey, Crampy aisles (at least at this one), staff isn't very friendly
tristan
tristan

Whole Food Campbell could use an upgrade

3 Posted on 03 / 27 / 2010

If you're used to shopping Whole Foods, then the Campbell store carries most of the products you expect. But if you, like I, have become spoiled by the shear spaciousness (and variety) of the more recently remodeled Bay Area locations, then this store is going to seem like a claustrophobic matchbox.

Every which way you turn you're crashing into someone or something because the aisles and paths are so narrow and the store is constantly. It's always been like this.

So, I recommend shopping here if it's convenient and/or if you must.

Pros: Good Quality products
Cons: Small and Crowded
  • macmantrl macmantrl

They've recently opened up a Whole Body store next door and moved all their health/cosmetics/etc. to that store, leaving lots of extra space in the actual store. They've rearranged a lot of stuff to make it easier to shop, so definitely an improvement, but it could still use some work. I was here the day before Thanksgiving and it was impossible to navigate the isles with a cart (but that may be expected at any store).

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: