Part of large natural foods supermarket chain offering fresh produce, organic produce, vitamins and nutritional supplements, household cleaning products, packaged foods, deli, and much more. more-less
15 Washington St
Brighton, Massachusetts 02129
617-738-8187

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by VeganPlease
eleysanne
eleysanne

great selection, beautiful produce

Posted on 05 / 21 / 2012

This store sometimes feels a bit cramped, but they still have a great selection of... everything. I try not to go here, my wallet would perpetually be empty ;) I usually buy at Trader Joe's (closer to my house) but I really love WF's produce section. I think I start salivating just looking at it ;)

Pros: lots of vegan options, beautiful produce
Cons: pricey
VeganPlease
VeganPlease

Good whole foods

Posted on 11 / 23 / 2011

This is a good size WF's. Not the biggest, but very good! The best WF's I've been to yet was in Portland ME btw, if anyone's ever in the area. Heard the one in Austin TX is amazing!

Pros: Vegan chicken salad (deli), Vegan chocolate chip cookie bars

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: