Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli and hot food bars, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more. more-less

First Review by SynthVegan

Small store, great vibe

3 Posted on 03 / 30 / 2013

Although this is arguably the smallest Whole Foods in LA area, I found its atmosphere the best. Grocery selection wasn't particularly lacking, but salad bars are almost non-existent. So if you come here hoping to get a grab-and-go meal, you'll be disappointed. Parking lot is small as well and you may have problems looking for a space during busy hours.

Pros: atmosphere
Cons: lack of salad bar options

nice smaller store

4 Posted on 04 / 03 / 2011

We hadn't been to this location in years since we moved out of BH, but we were already in the neighborhood, so we decided to stop in. The parking lot is small and inside, but there's always some spot available and they have a grocery pickup area too. While the store itself is on the smaller side and may not have every item found in other larger locations, they have a little of everything and we found everything we needed. I agree that the produce section is nice and fresh and I appreciate that the meat and seafood section is located on the other side of the store (unlike other locations) so that we don't have to see and smell it while picking out fruits and veggies.

Pros: nice smaller store, fresh produce
Cons: sells meat, dairy and eggs

My favorite Whole Foods in LA

4 Posted on 01 / 02 / 2011

Now this has to be the most overlooked Whole Foods in all of Los Angeles. The beverly hills location has the best selection of produce, its ultra fresh and not picked over. There is never anyone in the store because of its low profile and I don't think people in beverly hills do much grocery shopping personally. Its a smaller store, but I always tend to find more than I'm looking for!

Pros: uncrowded, produce selection, parking

Nice Vegan Options

4 Posted on 02 / 27 / 2009

I liked this Whole Foods; and wow, check out the cold case for local Vegan options! I'm jealous that this one isn't closer to my house!

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: