Natural market chain offering organic produce, deli, vitamins, care products, and more. more-less
2610 NE Hwy 20
Bend, Oregon 97701

Mon-Sun 7:00am-9:00pm

First Review by vegansophie24
Veggie Power
Veggie Power

Okay Market

Posted on 02 / 22 / 2015

Bend's store is mid-size to smallish, so selection is pretty limited. The prices are high. There's a small cafe inside the store. The selection of non-food items (like clothing, candles, etc) is very limited which is disappointing. Cashiers have a bit of an attitude. I only shop here for specialty items because of the high expense. Wish the store had a more welcoming attitude. I do like that they have a free snack choice (apple, banana) for children under 12 to eat while shopping and they do offer lots of free samples to let you have a taste of something before you buy, which are great features. I have been in much better Whole Foods Markets in California for selection. If you want healthy items for a good price, though, shop at Trader Joe's in Bend.

Pros: specialty items, samples
Cons: price, some snobby attitudes

less selection all the time

Posted on 11 / 20 / 2011

I notice more and more vegan/gluten free products disappearing from here all the time. The cafeteria area is useless as the vegetarian items are in the same cases as meat items (and probably prepared on the same surfaces) allowing for cross contamination. I would not think of touching any of their prepped food unless they started keeping it in a completely separate section.

Cons: continue to have a reduced quality selection, cross contamination of prepped food, higher prices than you would find elsewhere

I love Whole Foods

Posted on 05 / 18 / 2011

I always find what I need at Whole Foods and I love that the employees know what they are talking about. :)

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: