Natural market chain offering organic produce, deli, vitamins, care products, and more. more-less
2610 NE Hwy 20
Bend, Oregon 97701
541-389-0151

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by vegansophie24
Tharms
Tharms

less selection all the time

Posted on 11 / 20 / 2011

I notice more and more vegan/gluten free products disappearing from here all the time. The cafeteria area is useless as the vegetarian items are in the same cases as meat items (and probably prepared on the same surfaces) allowing for cross contamination. I would not think of touching any of their prepped food unless they started keeping it in a completely separate section.

Cons: continue to have a reduced quality selection, cross contamination of prepped food, higher prices than you would find elsewhere
vegansophie24
vegansophie24

I love Whole Foods

Posted on 05 / 18 / 2011

I always find what I need at Whole Foods and I love that the employees know what they are talking about. :)

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: