Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more. more-less
7529 Corporate Blvd

Gudrun
Gudrun

Love it!

Posted on 06 / 13 / 2015

A big Whole Foods store with loads of vegetarian and vegan goodies. I wish we had one of those in The Netherlands! I especially loved the deli part, there is a lot of variety, and it is possible to sit down and eat here along with a nice juice or coffee. I got a custom-made vegan (Daiya cheese) pizza which was absolutely great! Friendly staff, too.

Pros: many vegan options, friendly staff, hot vegan pizza on request
gr8vegan
gr8vegan

WOW this is a huge Whole Foods

Posted on 07 / 12 / 2009

Be careful not to get lost! I even found a fresh made vegan FAT FREE (used applesauce) cookie in the bakery for .79 and it was AMAZING!

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: