Whole Foods Market

Large supermarket chain has Organic Produce, Deli, Juice Bar, Vitamins. more-less

First Review by mborrero
sglcklch
sglcklch

A standard Whole Foods

4 Posted on 03 / 24 / 2013

Mainly came for lunch while my boyfriend was having a business meeting at the Aventura Mall. Store size was decent, and the salad bars had a pretty good selection and quality. But at $8 per pound, I suggest not eating here if you're starving.

mborrero
mborrero

Vegan/ Vegeterian Food in a Hurray

4 Posted on 06 / 04 / 2011

love this place for the selection. It is good for vegetarians and they have some vegan food too. I just wish it was all organic. They have buffet style trays of salad mixings and hot foods, and a whole area for soups. The buffet style desserts are limited, though. I noticed that some of the things being served changed because my favorite white bean soup was not being served this day. The price is a bit on the border of being expensive, but you get to chose from so much it is well worth it because it is a healthier choice and it is food you can get fast if you are in a hurry.

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market: