Whole Foods Market - Gateway

Large supermarket chain has deli, vitamins, supplements, fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, grocery, natural body care products, natural household cleaning products, and more. Open daily. more-less
9607 Research Blvd Ste 300 (Gateway Loop 360 & 183)
Austin, Texas 78758
512--345-5003
Now Open

Mon-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm

First Review by lizzdelicious
lizzdelicious
lizzdelicious

My regular natural foods store

Posted on 03 / 11 / 2012

This location is the one that is closest to my apartment. I choose Whole Foods over Sprouts because they actually have what I'm looking for most of the time and it costs less than it usually does at Sprouts. The take out area at this location usually has vegan pizza everyday, at the deli counter and wrapped up to go. The cafe also has a wide variety of freshly made vegan sweets (like cakes and pies) by the slice. I get my staple items here; seiten, tempeh, soymilk made with organic beans, whole wheat tortillas that are chemical free, gluten-free cereals, vegan cheese, and inexpensive tofu. I still go to HEB on Braker Lane for things like rice, olive oil, and produce, though, because if you can get it at Whole Foods but they also sell it somewhere else, it's USUALLY cheaper somewhere else.

Pros: Rare vegan items, Friendly employees, Vegan take out
Cons: Crowded, Prices

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market - Gateway: