Whole Foods Market - Ponce ...

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and more. more-less
650 Ponce de Leon Ave NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30308

Mon-Sun 7:30am-10:00pm

First Review by Tigra220

Veg-friendly market

Posted on 10 / 27 / 2012

This is my usual place to stop for finding organic food. However, they have an ample variety of soy miks, from original, vanilla, non-fat, 1%, and all sorts of soy yogurts in case you get tired just as me from strawberry and peach only options. As well, they are well "equiped" with tofu and frozen veggie-options.

Cons: price

Delicious vegan prepared foods!

Posted on 04 / 17 / 2011

This Whole Foods had an AMAZING cajun blackened vegan chicken salad. It was so awesome that I bought two pounds for the trip home. I wish that they would ship me some more, and I wish that they would share that recipe with my local Whole Foods markets! I did not, however, find any vegan desserts, which was a major bummer.

Pros: unique vegan options
Cons: only in Atlanta?, needs more vegan dessert options

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market - Ponce de Leon: