Whole Foods Market - Arroyo

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Very large store stocking a wide range of items including fresh fruits and vegetables, organic produce, vegetarian and vegan food, natural cleaning and household products, vitamins, supplements, deli, bakery, and more. more-less

First Review by gr8vegan
pcarlson
pcarlson

A stand by option

4 Posted on 07 / 31 / 2013

This is my fall back place. There is something for everyone, and if you can't find it, they will make if for you. This is the biggest Whole Foods I know of with two stories and more prepared food than you can sample in a week. One key feature is the bar upstairs which does great happy hour specials.

Pros: Huge selection, Bar in the store, Restaurant and grocery store in one
Cons: Can be pricey
Chia
Chia

Too big and confusing

4 Posted on 05 / 21 / 2012

I was here 2 days ago, and while impressed with its giant space, I did not enjoy my shopping experience. The layout of this store seemed strange to me, with things spread out everywhere, and there's also a second floor with all sorts of stuff. Overall, the place felt like a giant maze to me, and I did not enjoy being in there.

Pros: large selections
Cons: strange floor plan
chobesoy
chobesoy

• herbivore

Happy Place :)

5 Posted on 05 / 26 / 2009

it's pretty pathetic if you hear someone say they're hanging out at Whole Foods, but it's like a healthy eater's heaven! I've gone here to just randomly hang out, have a good meal, or just veg out (har har) at the wine bar. The food of course is fresh and despite the high prices, they do often have great deals (like $3 pancake breakfasts that are large enough to share or the $10 wine night that includes a flight of wines and appetizers like veggie pizza!) When I'm treating myself to a good meal, I'll go here. The second floor is what makes this location unique. I could hang out for hours...maybe see some other happycow folks there!

Pros: fresh, very delicious, excellent staff
Cons: pricey
gr8vegan
gr8vegan

Two Stories

5 Posted on 08 / 08 / 2008

I'm not sure if this one is larger than the El Segundo Whole Foods or not, but its massive. Wine Bar is something you don't see in a Whole Foods. Pasadena is definitely lucky to have this place!

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Market - Arroyo: