Since 2009. Co-op natural food market stocking a wide selection of items, has a cafe and coffee bar inside. Some pre-prepared dishes available in a cooler when the cafe area is closed. more-less
1341 W 26th St

la_de_dah
la_de_dah

Great Cafe and Store

Posted on 06 / 15 / 2011

I have long loved the Erie Whole Foods Co-op. They have an all vegetarian cafe with lots of soups, pizzas, wraps, burgers, etc. All can be made vegan. The wraps are delicious.

Pros: Everything can be made vegan, Under $10, Friendly service
Cons: Located inside a grocery store
TRaeCH
TRaeCH

Better than Wholefoods

Posted on 10 / 01 / 2010

If I lived in Erie I would join this co-op before doing anything else. Apart from having within it the superb "Fresh Horizon's Cafe," this is a Whole Foods better than any other that I have visited. It has that communal, co-op type feel, stocking a range of products that you probably won't find everywhere else and their local organic produce is beyond reproach.

My favourite 'find' was a bar of oatmeal soap (shaped like a hockey puck). Unfortunately I cannot remember the brand name (it is made by a small company in Washington State, if memory serves correctly) but next time I am in the area I would buy a year's supply without hesitation.

Visit this co-op - it is fantastic!

Pros: Oatmeal soap!, Cafe inside, Good selection of products and produce
beelover
beelover

diamond in the rough

Posted on 07 / 10 / 2008

This place is so good and really has no competition. My vegan family and I lived in Erie for about 10 months and I do not think we would have survived if this place was not there. We did our grocery shopping there with all of their local and organic produce and wide variety of pantry and fridge items. The cafe has some really tasty food. I love Bobby's clubhouse sandwich. Their daily hot food is also great and their soups are unbelievably good. Smoothies, not so great. My husband loves the TLT. Thank you for being there and for 10 months of delicious food and warm welcoming.

Pros: awesome cafe, good quality local organic produce, very reasonable
Cons: not open 24 hours (ha ha)

Dear Owner and Manager of Whole Foods Co-op: