Serves meat, veg options available. Offers a selection of vegan choices made with Gardein brand faux meat. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, Non-veg
1903 Hollywood Blvd
Hollywood, Florida 33020
954-925-2555

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Mary Beth Jones
Pinupred
Pinupred

Great place to eat!

Posted on 05 / 30 / 2015

Great place to eat, everything is very clear as to what is vegetarian.

meisterman
meisterman

Cigarettes & butter

Posted on 11 / 28 / 2013

Not a fan. I went in to try this place, after reading on here that they have vegan Gardein stuff.

So. I got the veggie burger. What they brought out was a mushy black bean patty, which was more like a thick mash of black beans than a burger. Also, the bun was slathered in butter as they do for all of their burgers - how is that vegan?

You also have to really enjoy second hand cigarette smoke to eat at this place.

Pros: Has Gardein
Cons: Food, Cigarettes, Butter on bun
Mary Beth Jones
Mary Beth Jones

Awesome Comfort food for Vegetarian & Vegans

Posted on 01 / 16 / 2013

I absolutely love this place, they offer great comfort foods like Meatless Philly Cheese and boneless wings made with Gardein a soy-protein substitute. There are so many options I haven't had the chance to try every thing yet! Friends and fiance already come here to hang out for happy hour and live music on the weekend. I'm a Vegan so it's a refreshing change not to have to rush home and eat dinner before I meet my friends out after work!

Pros: Awesome Outdoor Seating, Happy Hour, Gardein Options

Dear Owner and Manager of Whiskey Tango: