No storefront. Home-based vegetarian bakery making all gluten free and dairy free with vegan by request. Accepts custom orders. Pickup by appointment only. more-less
925 Northwest Hwy
Dallas, Texas 75041
682-622-6271

Call for hours - tell us

• Reservations required

Guest
Guest

mmm. yummy vegan cake.

5 Posted on 02 / 25 / 2013

Whimsy Bakery has my business because she knows how to take care of me. I trust her ingredients. I know she is not perfect but she knows the importance of food allergies (she has many herself, and is also vegan) and how to keep her food items uncontaminated.
PLUS...her treats are yummy good and beautiful too. I feel not just normal...I feel special. And that makes me feel good!!

Pros: dedicated gluten free, knows how to deal with special allergies, super yummy!
Cons: costs a bit more than non-gluten free.

Dear Owner and Manager of Whimsy Bakery: